Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Our global IMS (Information Management and Systems) team provides technical support, maintenance and development services to our Operations departments such as Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition, Legal and Marketing and provide crucial support to various SaaS solutions and CMS systems.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, to help us expand our analytics team and provide custom BI and Business Analytics across all DNEG divisions. Our growing BI team is dedicated to implant data driven approaches to problem solving and decision making and help enhance the data and insight culture within the business.
You will be joining our headquarters at our London facilities where you will be working closely with the COO, CTO, and CAO, acting as a leader to the analytics team.
In this role you will be expected to build strong relationships with key stakeholders i.e. COO, CTO, CAO, providing thought leadership and guidance on analytics related issues, prepare reports, analyze information, and collaborate with key stakeholders.
As our BI Analyst, you will be leading and participate in projects to improve the quality of data and data management processes across HR and the business relating to People data.
As a key member of the IMS team, you will be required to champion insight driven approaches to problem solving and decision making. You will also be required to understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques and also increase efficiency and automation of processes on the reporting and Analyst function.
As well as being technically proficient, your excellent communication skills will help you thrive in this role - empathetic and accurate communication between the departments at DNEG is an integral part in the reporting and resolving of issues as it in the continuous improvement of our pipelines and workflows.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to deal with the business, understand their needs and respond to them in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience of creating and implementing Data Analytics within a previous role.
- Experience of using data analytics to drive business value.
- An analytical thinker with a strong ability to manipulate and interpret complex data
- Understand business processes and data flows, to interpret business requirements into solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of using one or more of the following: Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, Big Data techniques, R, Python.
- An expert with common data tools e.g. Microsoft Excel, VBA, and SQL
Nice to Have
- Experience with statistical tools and methodology an advantage (R, Python, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling)
- Up to date with external market trends and innovations in analytics
- Understanding and experience in Media industry, especially Post-production processes.
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without our IMS department, which is committed to nurturing an inclusive, diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a variety of backgrounds and originate from a number of different countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.