Manager - Guest Relations
Job Title: Manager – Guest Relations
Reports To: Senior Manager - Mobility
Key Purpose of the Job:
To be the single point of contact for all the International staff making their stay convenient and facilitate in other requirements related to VISA, travel, regulations etc.
Needs to Do:
International Staff Management
- Be the SPOC for all International staff in India.
- Coordinate between London, Vancouver and Mumbai studios for all the staff traveling to India.
- Facilitate work VISA regulations/Extensions at FRRO and Customs regulations.
- Cater to personal needs and offer solutions to make their stay convenient and comfortable.
- Recommending and organizing domestic trips and accommodating the Leisure and Business Trips.
Local accommodation, Domestic Travel and Corporate Events
- Identifying and negotiating with restaurants, hotels or any other entertainment venues for corporate tie-ups & special discounts, freebies and promotional schemes for all group employees.
- Managing the existing contracts on Hotel accommodation & other corporate tie-ups.
- Track corporate expenses on hotels, travel and any other ad-hoc costs on a quarterly basis to control expenditure.
- Setting standard operating procedures, training, supervising business and work VISA applications and supervising all hotel accommodation and traveling with the Travel & Immigration team.
- Organizing corporate events on special occasions like project deliveries, annual parties etc.
Assisting the key personnel of the Senior Management team in the administrative functions.
Needs to Know:
Proficient in MS office
Needs to Be:
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.