Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the busy Talent Acquisition (TA) Team at the company’s head office.
Our London studio is made up of a VFX Film division, a hugely successful TV VFX division and our new Feature Animation division. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and work across these three divisions to engage and recruit the top VFX talent into our teams. The role would suit someone who already has a strong understanding of the VFX and Animation skillsets, either from a recruitment or talent facing role or a VFX or a production/creative looking to make the step into Talent Acquisition.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner at DNEG is to partner with the hiring teams in your client groups, and is therefore an influential and critical one. The role is responsible for building a pipeline of potential talent for a group of departments. This is a full-cycle recruitment role, therefore you will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, as well as interview and manage the offer to hire process at all levels of seniority and candidates based world wide. The candidate experience we offer at DNEG is hugely important and so a positive, helpful and can-do attitude, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills, are a must.
You will be a valued member of the TA Team globally and pro-actively participate in exciting projects that will enhance the TA service we offer to both candidates and the business.
We also host and attend events both internally and externally, in locations all around the world. You will contribute to researching and proposing suitable events for the studio to have a presence at, as well as support the marketing and advertising of our presence, and represent us at these key events.
- Talent Acquisition/HR experience
- Strong interviewing experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrable success in hiring at all levels of seniority
Nice to Have
- Experience within the VFX, Animation or games industry
- Experience recruiting candidates from international locations
- Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record
- Knowledge of immigration policy and visa processes
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and accepting of change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.