The Dotdash product testing team is looking for a summer intern. The position is a great opportunity to learn about the growing world of commerce content and product testing.
The Dotdash Summer Intern Program is from June 3rd through August 9th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be based at our Dotdash Headquarters in Times Square. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work that has an impact, along with workshops in preparing you for post-college life (resume / interviewing) and some fun events throughout the summer!
About Your Contributions
- Regularly conducting research about products, brands, and competitor sites
- Participate in meetings to learn about Dotdash’s commerce strategy
- Writing and producing commerce content as needed
- Assisting the Product Testing Director with maintaining the organization of the product testing schedule
- Providing support for ongoing product testing projects
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors in a media- or marketing-focused field
- Great problem solver that can work independently
- Strong eye for detail and great attention to accuracy
- Editorial background is preferred but not required
- Some experience with content management systems is a plus but not required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.