About Your Role:
The Account Coordinator will play an integral role in growing new and existing business with major Fortune 500 clients. With your critical thinking and analytical skills, you will partner with account managers to ensure our premium campaigns exceed performance goals. You will leverage your strong communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and clients to bring campaigns to life. You are a growth-oriented, self-starter that proactively uncovers ways we can improve our ad offerings and service we provide clients.
About Your Contributions:
- Collaborate with account managers and internal stakeholders to drive growth with existing accounts
- Forecast available ad inventory for proposals and evaluate inventory when proposals are closed
- Ensure campaigns are set up for success through flawless implementation in our order management system (DSM)
- Analyze campaign data and create optimization recommendations to meet clients’ goals
- 1-2 years of internship or media experience at an advertising agency, publisher or ad tech company
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with commitment to detail
- Motivated problem solver who will proactively troubleshoot and create solutions
- Skilled at identifying larger trends from your data analysis and developing actionable insights
- Strong communicator and relationship builder who has a constant focus on customer success
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.