About Your Role:
Dotdash launched Verywell in 2016, it rapidly became one of the largest health and wellness sites in the world. Verywell provides accessible, friendly health advice in a fast, modern, easy format. The result has been rapid growth. As Verywell’s Research Analyst, you will be the expert on our audience, as well as understanding emerging trends in the healthcare landscape.You will support Verywell’s key lines of business includes Sales, Marketing, Editorial and Product Development.
You will have full support from data science, data operations and data engineering teams. You will have direct access to terabytes of data stretching back to the beginning of the internet. You’ll be using this data, coupled with pharmaceutical market data, to directly inform strategy for one of the largest health sites in the world.
About Your Contributions:
- Design and execute in-house quantitative and qualitative consumer health research studies and provide unique insights for our clients and partners.
- Become the expert on Verywell – you’ll be required to go deep into the data, understand our site and audience better than anyone, and be the market expert on all things health-related.
- Partner with 3rd party measurement companies to analyze and synthesize primary research and behavioral data to quantify the impact of media campaigns on Verywell
- Support Verywell’s Account Strategists in reporting on the impact of media campaigns running on Verywell.
- Advise Marketing, Editorial and Sales teams on brand management, audience expansion and sales initiatives.
- 2+ years of conducting research experience and analytics in the digital / media landscape
- Experience working with measurement vendors in the digital health space a strong plus.
- Expertise in working with large data sets. Excel is a must, but familiarity with Python or R is a plus.
- Excellent research synthesis skills allowing you to draw out key insights
- Experience presenting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Stellar communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills and inquisitive nature allowing you to deliver effective research
- Strong desire to increase your understanding of the healthcare and life science sector
- College degree required
Verywell takes a human approach to health information, delivering accessible content by top specialists in their fields, and offers an alternative to traditional, hyper-clinical health sites.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.