Commerce Production Assistant
Dotdash is looking for a Commerce Production Assistant to work closely with our Product Testing Team. Our Product Testing Program launched in 2018 and we are growing it out to have an additional team member to help ramp up our content online. The Product Testing Program’s mission is to incorporate high-quality product insights into the commerce team’s existing content library and to provide readers with comprehensive product reviews.
About Your Contributions
- Publishing all new & updated product testing content in the CMS, including full product reviews and roundups
- Adding product links pointing to multiple retailers
- Finding and saving product images in the CMS and making judgement calls about hero images and image order
- Previewing and “QA-ing” all final content
- Managing production workflow and sticking to tight deadlines
- At least 1 year internship or full-time experience with a digital media company and / or familiarity with content management systems and web publishing tools
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong eye for detail and great attention to accuracy
- An editorial background is preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.