Web Research Analyst
About Your Role
As a Web Research Analyst, the role requires keen insight into what types of content work (and don’t work) online, attention to detail, and an ability to absorb minutiae in order to quantify your findings. The position is remote and requires focused, independent work. Onboarding will take place throughout February. Assignments should start in earnest during the late February and early March. Rate is $15 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Conduct online research across a wide range of topics and sites to provide a strong understanding of the newest digital best practices
- Insight into types of content that will or will not work online
- Attention to detail
- You must live within the United States
- You must have at least two years of verifiable, continual writing, research or fact-checking experience online. Extensive experience in research or fact-checking a decided plus
- You must provide references with contact information for people who can verify your skills
- You must have high-speed internet access and be able to work quickly, independently and accurately
- Commit to a minimum of 20 hours weekly
- Must be comfortable working remotely
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.