Ad Platforms Specialist
About Your Role:
As an Ad Platform Specialist, you will provide technical, creative and troubleshooting support to the Ad Operations and Product teams across all Dotdash properties. Reporting directly into the VP, Product, you will support the testing, implementation and overall integration of new products, vendors and creatives for our digital portfolio. You will innovate and provide first to market ideas that guide the industry in the right direction.
About Your Contributions:
- Define and gather ad requirements for new products and collaborate with Ad Operations, Revenue Product, and Programmatic teams
- Own pre-launch implementation, testing and troubleshooting of new ad initiatives across Direct and Programmatic vendors and platforms
- Gather ad requirements and provide documentation and training to teams for execution
- Point of escalation for questions and issues around live campaigns and assist with QA and troubleshooting
- 2-4 years experience with trafficking ad campaigns using the DFP ad server and de-bugging tools (Fiddler, Charles, Chrome dev tools, etc.)
- Experience with programmatic exchanges and private marketplace integrations
- Be able to work independently and communicate effectively to various teams
- Extremely detail orientated and excellent project management skills
- College degree required (Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.