About Your Role:
As a Contract Recruiter, you will be focused on all contract and temp hiring. The Dotdash Talent team is growing and your vision will help shape that growth. This is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend further.
About Your Contributions:
- Identify top creative talent through multiple tools and resources
- Work directly with hiring managers to scale contract hiring at speed
- Assist hiring managers with on-boarding and training of talent
- Candidate experience is top of mind; you will be guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications and elevating candidate experience onsite
- Conducting audits of existing contractors
- 1-2 years of Sourcing / Recruiting Coordination experience
- Critical thinking skills to problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop, structure, and execute hiring strategies
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with UpWork, Jobvite, MediaBistro, LinkedIn is a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.