About Your Role:
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working on either our Content Management System (CMS) Team, Advertising Development (Ad Dev) Team or Globe Core team. We are open to reviewing candidate profiles for Full Time, Contract, and Project based work to meet the needs of our engineering teams.
About Our Teams:
Ad Dev Team
Globe Core Team
- All front-end developer positions require a minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- Publishing experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Node.js and Express or similar server-side frameworks
- Can troubleshoot complex issues independently and seek input from the team when stuck
- A desire to build tools for developers
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.