Director / Sr. Director, Account Strategy
About Your Role:
We are looking for a Director/ Sr. Director, Account Strategy with a strong operational approach to drive account management and operational success. In this role you will manage the Account Strategy team responsible for Verywell family of sites. You will report directly Chief Revenue Officer, responsible for operationalizing account strategy to drive profitable revenue.
About Your Contributions:
- Lead and oversee account strategy
- Communicate with sales and operations staff to ensure that all traffic related requirements are met
- Develop and execute sales plan to support and deliver overall business strategy and goals
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking implementation, reporting, or quality of advertising
- Communicate regularly and effectively with other departments within the company to ensure business is maximized and issues are resolved effectively
- Analyze performance and industry data to deepen our understanding of trends to deliver actionable insights and make tactical recommendations for achieving revenue goals
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales operations in media, advertising and digital sales solutions with experience in linear trafficking systems and ad serving experience with DFP
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota and revenue expectations
- An expert on Programmatic solutions
- Knowledge of data management technologies and third-party data sources
- Successful track record managing the achievement of sales results
- Proven ability to improve efficiency and processes with a proactive attitude to problem solving
Verywell is a part of Dotdash. The Verywell family of brands, includes Verywell Health, Verywell Fit, Verywell Family, and Verywell Mind, take a human approach to health and wellness content and are a welcome alternative to hyper-clinical health sites. More than 16 million people use Verywell sites each month to feel better and be healthier.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.