The Loan Officer is responsible for loan preparation, evaluation, processing and successfully closing of 2-4 loans monthly. The Loan Officer will analyze and interpret financial statements, tax returns and loan applications with consideration of underwriting guidelines and loan programs being offered by Doorway Home Loans to learn and understand customer’s goals.
We are a direct lender with over 30 years’ experience, solid product mix, exceptional service, and competitive pricing. We stand by our core values of treating others with respect, being solution
Power Producer Program: As your volume increases, so will your dedicated support! Let us show you the formula that creates a million-dollar producer.
Deal Desk: A dedicated underwriter answering guideline and scenario questions before submission to capture market share.
Social Media Auto-Pilot: A program designed to get your digital marketing created and deliver content so you can focus on your pipeline.
Top-of-the-line Technology: Our dedicated IT team keeps our processes running
Total Service Support: Our Operations team wants to help you close deals and they will do it fast and with outstanding service to you and your borrowers
Learn to Lead: Our leadership development program can help you boost your skills or learn new ones, all under the guidance of our skilled execs.
- Provide award-winning customer service.
- Identify prospective customers through self-sourcing with new and referral business.
- Conduct thorough follow-up, close sales, and advise
customerof next steps.
- Stay current on new products available for customers.
- Effective communication with internal and external partners involved in the loan process.
- Active CA-DBO license; as required by SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act.
- Minimum 2
of mortgage sales experience. year
- Proven successful track record of accomplishments in originating loans and meeting sales goals.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening/presentation).
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and efficiently manage time in a fast-paced environment.
withpersonal computers and applicable software (Encompass, Insellerate CRM, etc).
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a structured and competitive environment.