Private Client Loan Originator
- Spends majority of the time (50% or greater) working outside the office to generate sales through conducting calls and creating, developing and maintaining referral relationships with individually generated customers or company provided leads.
- Attend open mid-week and weekend open house
- Capitalizes & converts on company provided lead sources to transition outbound calls to Doorway Home Loans customers.
- Analyzes potential marketing scenarios and campaigns to develop future business opportunities.
- Reads and understands rate sheets, product codes & loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiates and confirms rates, fees, and locks terms with customers.
- Ensures compliance at all times regarding all mortgage regulations.
- Meets with borrowers as necessary to determine best loan program for individual needs after analyzing financial situation of income, assets, credit and property.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal & external parties including operations support staff, fellow peers & Doorway Home Loans customers.
- Engages in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to meet company efficiency standards.
- 5-years of experience working in a mortgage loan origination's capacity.
- Active CA-DBO license; as required by SAFE Mortgage Licensing ACT.
- Minimum 5 years of Mortgage Loan Origination experience, sourcing own leads.
- Provide award-winning customer service.
- Proven successful track record of accomplishments in originating loans and meeting sales goals.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening/presentation.
- Strong familiarity of mortgage processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and compliance.
- Develops and maintains respect with all employees and management; demonstrating a commitment to the company culture.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.