Mortgage Branch Manager
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring that the branch office is providing 100% impeccable Customer Service, Integrity and Intensity on a branch level. Branch Manager maintains a profit center through the development of Loan Originators and support staff to achieve optimal sales and profitability goals.
Who We are:We are a boutique lender with over 30 years’ experience that has a solid product mix, exceptional service, and competitive pricing. We stand by our core values of treating others with respect, being solution
Why Join Doorway?
- Producer360 Program: When you become a Doorway producer and opt-in on our PRODUCER360 Program, you get to focus on what you do best - BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS and SOURCING NEW LOANS. Let us show you the formula that creates a million-dollar producer.
- Deal Desk: A dedicated underwriter answering guideline and scenario questions before submission to capture market share.
- Social Media Auto-Pilot: A program designed to get your digital marketing created and deliver content so you can focus on your pipeline.
- Top-of-the-line Technology: We surround you with top-notch operational support.
- Total Service Support: Our dedicated IT team keeps our processes running smoothly and ensures our
LOsare on the cutting edge of this industry’s tech.
- Learn to Lead: Our leadership development program can help you boost your skills or learn new ones, all under the guidance of our skilled execs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, control, and reports on general ledger activity.
- Meets all revenue goals monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Originate applications and setting appointments for new clients; closing loans for personal production.
- Produce mortgage leads for the branch by creating and maintaining positive business relationships.
- Properly forecast and utilize strategic recruiting techniques to build strong origination and support staff.
- Actively coaching branch Loan Originators to reach individual/branch goals.
- Assist in the development and training of personnel, including performance reviews, giving constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes.
- Consistently evaluate loan files and assist Loan Originators on the follow-up process on turned down loans.
- Active NMLS license in your current state of employment; as required by
SAFEMortgage Licensing Act.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, high integrity, and ethical standards.
- Proven successful track record of accomplishments in originating loans and meeting sales goals.
- Seasoned ability to motivate a team to drive business and manage to bottom line profitability.
- We seek candidates who demonstrate an understanding of the importance of top quality customer service.