Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for closing a minimum of 1 loan per calendar month and must manage/hire and maintain 2 direct reports at all times i.e. Loan Officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cultivate relationship with external customers in a face-to-face environment
• Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
• Conduct customer needs analysis to learn and understand customer’s goals and needs
• Create relationships with prospects and customers to establish trust and encourage referral business
• Conduct thorough follow up with prospective clients
• Develop and maintain adequate sales pipeline to maximize productivity and sales growth
• Meet or exceed productivity level for assigned territory
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES):
- Minimum of 2 years of related professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree. May substitute one year of college education with one year of similar or industry experience.
• Valid driver's license required. Must be 21 years of age and have a good driving record for insurance purposes.
• Proven track record of success in a sales or customer service oriented environment
• Strong phone presence, listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time in a fast paced environment
• Strong at communicating and relationship building
• Knowledgeable with personal computers and applicable software
• Team player with the ability to thrive in a structured and competitive environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.