- Create budgets and calendars for projects based upon approved creative approach and within profitability guidelines.
- Partner with account management to develop SOWs and respond to RFPs.
- Input and maintain all budget, scheduling and resourcing information in Company financial and project management systems in a timely manner.
- Identify and schedule outside resources/vendors as needed for the production.
- Ensure outside talent resources are approved in advance and onboarded according to Company policy.
- Keep account management informed of project status, challenges, scope changes/overages.
- 7+ years of experience producing various types of projects including experience design; with the ideal candidate having experience in one the following industries: Post Production, Experiential, AR/VR, or Visual Effects.
- Strong project management skills to include management and accountability for project scopes, ie budgets and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The producer must be comfortable and effective directing conversations with both clients and internal teams.
- Comfort working around cutting edge technology. We often take on projects that utilize new tech. Even if one doesn’t know what something does, they should have the desire to learn about it.
- Collaborate with other disciplines such as digital and OOH teams. Our projects frequently span across different media, so producers need to feel comfortable working on a complete package of deliverables.
- Operates well under pressure. We have deadline driven projects. The producer is the one that needs to manage everyone’s stress, so that the client feels comfortable about the process and the internal team feels supported.
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to travel. While it is not regularly required, DK producers do sometimes need to travel for projects.
- Live Action production experience.
- Experience working in project management software, ie Shotgun, Mavenlink, etc.
- Experience working on union productions.
- Strong knowledge of and relationships with local freelance talent.