Business Analyst Internship
Would you like to join us for an internship?
Come forward and get to know our team!
We are looking for a motivated, brave and passionate person to join our Digital Entertainment Team in Rome who will report to the Manager and will also work closely with other members of the team.
You will be involved in…
- Create, update and track all business and financial performance through spreadsheets analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with the aim of maximizing the ROI;
- Interpret the data analyzed, tracking product performance in order to make the business grow;
- Liaise with other areas to coordinate financial budgeting and forecasting process;
- Research and analyze market conditions;
- Develop and maintain documentation for projects plan and product requirements definition;
- Support the implementation of new projects, acting as a liaison between Business and Technology teams.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, etc.) or Business Administration or similar;
- Speak English fluently.
- Have excellent computer skills, proficient use of spreadsheet analysis applications (Excel or others) and main office suites;
- Have strong analytical skills:
- Have a strong passion for the mobile industry, new technologies, advertising, new media and social media.
- Are a young & smart group of digital passionates;
- Consistent & passionate, we work hard because we love what we’re doing;
- Are not afraid to take challenges and get outside our comfort zone!
- Can’t wait to hear from you!