Digital Project Manager
Come forward and get to know our team!
At DigitalGo we’re looking for highly motivated, brave, passionate, connected people interested in an international career.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our Offering Team. Are you ready to start your working day ensuring that DigitalGO successfully delivers product projects as designed and conceived at the intersection of presales activity and customer feedback?
If yes, keep reading!
You will be involved in…
- Efficient scoping, management and delivery of digital projects. The Digital Project Manager works collaboratively with the Presales Service colleagues in the definition of the project, and takes responsibility for the planning and delivery;
- Successful management and delivery of assigned digital projects on time, to budget and scope;
- Ensuring the complete and coherent formulation of project (functional and non functional) requirements monitoring risks and reaching time and costs estimation ensuring the proper realization of the customer facing concept;
- Creating general project documentation including Project Status reports, Requirements, Test Plans, Meeting notes, Risk & Issues tracking, Change requests, utilising and booking the correct resources to perform the correct tasks, collecting external documentation where needed (eg Ux/Ui flows etc)
- Reaching technical feasibility feeback from tech team in order to deliver proper back end front end and billing solutions;
- Managing requirements prioritization to reach customer facing targets monitoring time, costs and scope while enabling smooth execution;
- Relating with tech area project management, Ux and content function, testing and reporting, external suppliers, local product management;
- Ensuring all approvals are sought (from initial scope of work, costs & timings through to approval of deliverables);
- Ensuring complete and accurate project localization coordinating with local sales and product team;
- Liaising with skillset leads to create cost estimates for all project;
- Identifying and manage project risks, dependencies and mitigation strategies;
- Ensuring, with correct application of resources and with personal insight, the quality of all deliverables;
- Where necessary, being available in client-facing circumstances and be prepared to lead meetings / present to external / internal clients as required.
- Are an experienced and distinguished Project Manager with 3+ years’ experience in the Telco's industry or app development/project management. Any experience in projects in industries such as automotive, fintech, retail, media will be considered a strong plus;
- Have a scientific mindset with a degree in Economics, Engineering or a Scientific discipline;
- Are fluent in English. Any additional language is a Plus;
- Are passionate about digital products innovation and are eager to deliver qualitative products;
- Have a keen understanding of web and related technologies, service oriented technologies and comfortable in both creative and technical arenas;
- Grounded in Project Management methodologies and processes, both traditional and agile;
- Have experience in relating with potential clients in a corporate environment;
- Possibly have knowledge of UML diagramming techniques (eg sequence diagrams);
- Feel comfortable leading projects with budgets in excess of 100K€
- Are and advanced user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Have Advanced knowledge of agile and traditional Project management tools;
- Are able to gauge the size and scope of a digital project and the team necessary to complete it;
- Are well versed in project management tools – e.g. MS Project, Smartsheet, JIRA, Basecamp etc.
- Are detail oriented;
- Are firm, but pragmatic;
- Are process oriented, but not enslaved by it;
- Are able to assess, manage and communicate risk;
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Are a fun, scrappy, smart, innovative group of digital passionate
- Are consistent, we work hard because we love what we’re doing
- Are not afraid to take challenges and get outside our comfort zone