Business Intelligence Analyst - Internship
An exciting internship opportunity has arisen in the fast paced, high growth global digital group DigitalGO to join our Digital Entertainment Team in Rome, which takes care of our business in EMEA and APAC Regions.
In this global role, you will take care of providing useful insights driven by your data analysis to support business decision and growth in those geographies.
Are you ready to start working in a dynamic and cross-functional team, learning from every aspect of our digital business? Starting the day with a creative brainstorming and contributing to our business success from day 1? If yes, keep reading!
You will be involved in…
- Create, update and track all business and financial performance through spreadsheets analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with the aim of maximizing the ROI;
- Interpret the data analyzed, tracking product performance in terms of the main business and technological KPIs (Billing performance, ARPU, Churn, etc.) giving important insights and recommendations to your team in order to make the business grow;
- Liaise with other areas to coordinate financial budgeting and forecasting process;
- Research and analyze market conditions or changes in the industry in terms of economic, political, regulatory and competitive trends in order to timely react to the changes in the business environment;
- Scout for emergent opportunities in the region and replication of best practices across all the countries;
- Create new products and monetization/billing strategies based on the unique markets needs and competitive dynamics of each country;
- Develop and maintain documentation for projects plan and product requirements definition;
- Support the implementation of new projects, acting as a liaison between Business and Technology teams.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, etc.) or Business Administration or similar;
- Have a working or academic international experience;
- Speak English fluently. Practice of several other languages is a plus;
- Have excellent computer skills, proficient use of spreadsheet analysis applications (Excel or others) and main office suites;
- Have strong analytical skills: you feel comfortable in analyzing big amount of data and clearly find your pattern to gather useful insights;
- Have proven problem solving, project management and organizational skills, with high attention to details and orientation to results;
- Are a team player, self-starter and not afraid to share your ideas;
- Have a strong passion for the mobile industry, new technologies, advertising, new media and social media.
- Have experience as a Business/Data Analyst in the Internet/Mobile commerce industry or Digital ecosystem is a plus;
- Are a young & smart group of digital passionates;
- Consistent & passionate, we work hard because we love what we’re doing;
- Are not afraid to take challenges and get outside our comfort zone!
- Can’t wait to hear from you!