Business Development & Client Relationship Manager - Telco - Russian Market
Yes, it's that awesome…armed with your business and sales acumen, strong negotiation skills and extensive knowledge and network of contacts within the TELCO ecosystem, you will be right on the front line, managing our existing partnership with mobile carriers in Russia, be our key account reference for our ongoing projects in the market, scouting new leads and new possible partnership, offering a full stack of White Label products and digital services and solutions aimed to support Telcos and Big Corporation in their digital transformation journey.
The position can be either based in Rome (Italy) or in Moscow (Russia), however several other locations within the region can be evaluated.
You will be involved in…
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and partner relationships in order to maintain good revenue growth, ensure the timely and successful delivery of company solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for Russian Mobile carriers (MTS, BEELINE, MEGAFONE, etc) for account management matters including the coordination for the project execution with our HQ as well as brief, approvals, technical incidences escalation, guidelines updates, reporting, revenues conciliation.
- Managing and renewing existing strategic partnerships and developing new ones in the Russian market by identifying new business development opportunities with Mobile Carriers headquartered in the country;
- Contribute to create & articulate compelling value propositions around Neomobile Digital Entertainment, Digital Marketing and Digital Solutions offers aimed to support Telco in their Digital Transformation.
- Manage contract negotiations. Negotiate terms of business with clients/partners to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationship.
- Become an expert on partner organizations, business models and key priorities. Collaborate with internal teams to drive agreements and to participate to RFA/RFP/RFQ issued by Telcos.
- Have at least 5 years experience and a tangible track record in managing partnership with Telcos. Experience in White Label VAS Products, Digital Marketing and Solution to main is a strong plus;
- Have an extensive network of contacts and ability to build new ones, within the Telco and Mobile business in the region
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle with a Hunter-type mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, from technical to executive and C-level;
- Russian native speaker, fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- Are a young & smart group of digital passionates;
- Consistent & passionate, we work hard because we love what we’re doing;
- Are not afraid to take challenges and get outside our comfort zone!
- Can’t wait to hear from you!