Production Manager [Management Consultant-New York]
This position requires 100% domestic travel – fly out Sunday, fly home Friday, year-round.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and deliver value by:
- Executing the client’s goals, objectives, and processes through frontline coaching.
- Working side by side with the frontline on a daily basis to change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Building and fostering client communication and relationships.
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback.
- Holding and increasing frontline accountability of actions, roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Increasing employee engagement and facilitating workshops.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior management.
- Changing cultures for long lasting results.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of proven direct supervision and management experience (Operations & Manufacturing industries preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams.
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving, and client management.
- Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen, and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure, and changing environments.
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive daily constructive feedback.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- DB&A has a competitive benefits package and offers 2 plan options that pays 100% of medical premiums for employee.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k).
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end holiday closure.
At DB&A, our people are our greatest asset which is why we believe strongly in the internal growth and development of our employees. As a Management Consultant, individuals have the opportunity to drive their careers based on performance and contributions.
We offer a three-tier Consultant Career Track and a Project Manager Career Track with the ability to advance directly from Senior Consultant to Project Manager. As a Project Manager, there is also upward potential to become a Chief of Operations and/or a Shareholder of DB&A. Our remarkable team consists of highly competitive and committed business professionals who are passionate about building life-long rewarding careers with us.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
This corporation believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.