Marketing Associate (Part-time)
DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is a cross-industry management consulting firm that specializes on cultural and behavior change management. We focus on clients’ existing people, processes and culture to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability. The majority of our clients are Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, distribution, transportation and engineering.
We are seeking a part-time Marketing Associate to join our organization to deliver valuable marketing content in various forms for internal and external. This candidate will partner with executives to ensure marketing needs are clearly defined and delivered.
- Enhance and create marketing content for the Insides Sales, Outside Sales and eMOS/Managed Services departments as needed: case studies, analysis proposals, brochures and business graphics.
- Partner with leadership to ensure consistency in the representation of our company and services.
- Organize, upload and manage marketing materials in a centralized SharePoint or OneDrive folder.
- Utilize Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and similar platforms for creation.
- Create, edit and update website content as needed: modify templates and integrate photo and video content. Development and coding a plus.
- Utilize WordPress for design.
- Create and post relevant content on a weekly basis to communicate: company services, values, news, highlights, quotes and intriguing reads.
- Utilize LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for posting.
- Create email templates and email marketing campaigns targeted to executive level clients.
- Utilize Constant Contact for emailing.
- Organize webinars for eMOS/Managed Services as needed.
- Create marketing collateral in other areas as needed: Talent Acquisition and Annual Meeting.
- Perform other projects and related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or Business (preferred)
- 5+ years of similar or relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe, Illustrator, InDesign or similar platforms
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Strong business acumen, written communication and organizational skills
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.