Accounts Receivable Officer
Devialet is a French company founded in 2007 which quickly became the world leader in high-end amplifiers and the most awarded start-up in Audio history.
In 2015 we launched Phantom, the best-connected speaker on the market, recognized by industry specialists as a breakthrough in audio technology with over 50+ awards and patents.
From the ground-breaking design of Experts and Phantom to the artistic movement of our own robotized production line, we combine the art and technology to create remarkable and innovative products.
Along with our exceptional products, we also design disruptive audio listening experiences across the world. Our flagship stores in London, Singapore, Berlin, New York City, Hong Kong and, of course, Paris, ensure the global presence of our revolutionary technology.
Our goal is what unites and pushes our teams beyond the limits of possible. As we grow, our needs evolve every day and we are always looking for new talents to join our team.
Position: Accounts Receivable Officer
Location: Hong Kong
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including billing, issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner
- Manage trade account receivable and ensure settlement
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast on collection and monthly AR aging reports
- Responsible for customer monthly statement of accounts, chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter with agreed timescales
- Perform day-to-day activities for all account receivable issues to ensure smooth operation
- Work closely with sales departments on disputes billings and outstanding account
- Maintain update customer credit list, ensure each customer’s approved credit period and limit are meet
- Involve in month end closing entries for account receivable
- Perform ad hoc assignment as assigned
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- 2+ years of relevant Accounts Receivable & Billing experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Self motivated, strong sense of responsibility, and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in SAP accounting system is a plus
- ACCA or LCCI qualified preferred but not a must
- Immediately availability is preferred
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718