Digital Media Manager H/F
Devialet is currently seeking for a highly motivated Media Manager with extensive international media buying experience to join the marketing & sales team in our Paris Office. This individual will be responsible for running Devialet’s global paid media efforts, ensuring every aspect of media planning, performance management, as well as developing advanced reporting. This role requires an excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategy to elaborate global media planning and budget allocation.
MISSIONSReporting directly to the Head of Digital Marketing & Sales, and interacting with the global marketing team, your missions will be:
- Elaborate effective traffic generation, consideration and conversion plans, using all paid addressable platforms such as programmatic, mobile, video, social, search and shopping.
- Write campaign brief for the content team, and ensure creative best practices, insights and trends within the channels are shared with the team.
- Critical judgement of paid digital performance and seek constant improvement in and optimization of our buys.
- Provide thought leadership on channel & audience strategies by bringing industry capabilities and best luxury brand practices forward.
- Understanding of tech-based buying & optimization tools to manage current and future buying models.
- Support the evolution of paid media e-commerce practices (Amazon DSP, TMall, JD.com advertising) with a continued understanding of the evolving landscape and media channels.
- Monthly reporting and in-depth analysis of campaign results to share with the global marketing and sales team (including revenues and costs).
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Prepare special branding operations, whilst ensure ongoing communication and e-com offers are always delivered at a high standard.
- Support and manage the junior traffic manager in the day-to-day campaign creation and performance review.
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand.
- Manage billing administration and regular P&L reviews with local markets.
- 4+ years of media planning, traffic management and strategic media assessments; in a media agency or in-house for a premium / luxury brand.
- Strong experience working on Amazon media buying strategy.
- Relationship and experience working with media partners in Europe and Asia.
- Excellent knowledge of different types of media channels advertising platforms.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Eulerian, ..) and advertising tools (Facebook manager, google adwords, Amazon AMS / DSP, .. )
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs definition.
You are dynamic and eager to be part of the Devialet adventure. Positive thinker with can-do attitude, you have excellent interpersonal skills. You are rigorous, reliable and have high quality standard. You have a true personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands.
- Contract : permanent contract - CDI
- Full-time job
- Location : Devialet HQ - Paris 8e
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718