Sales Supervisor // New York City
Devialet is a French company founded in 2007 (devialet.com) which quickly became the world leader in high-end amplifiers and the most awarded start-up in Audio history. In 2015 we launched Phantom, the best wireless speaker on the market, recognized by industry specialists as a breakthrough in audio technology. To this day, our Expert and Phantom, our ranges of amplifiers and speakers, have collected more than 60 awards and are protected by more than 100 patents.
Along with our exceptional products, we also design disruptive audio listening experiences across the world. Our flagship stores in London, Singapore, Berlin, New York City, Hong Kong and, of course, Paris, ensures the global presence of our revolutionary technology.
We want to give to the world the greatest products, technologies, experience and the greatest company that the audio industry has ever known. This collective goal is what unites us and pushes our teams beyond the limits of possible.
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Sales Supervisor is expected to:
- Exploit and reinforce brand integrity and exposure through sales, clienteling, merchandising, training and sales support.
- Run all day-to-day operations
- Along with the Store Manager, build and manage a team of 2-3 highly efficient sales associates.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals set by direction.
- Ensure the daily reporting of the main qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- Be on top of product innovations during training sessions and then frequently conduct in-store training sessions with sales associates.
- Work closely with all departments: Customer Support, Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure corporate guidelines and procedures are adhered to within the team at the store.
- Minimum of 1 year of Retail management in a consumer electronics or luxury retail company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bilingual in English – Spanish/Portuguese or any other languages beneficial
- Leadership qualities with high ambitions
- Fast-learner and perfectionist
- Autonomy, Problem-solving abilities, and entrepreneurial drive are essential
- Excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Pack - Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-spoken, strong presentation and communication skills required
- Training, Workforce Management, SAP, CEGID - beneficial
- High energy to cope with a versatile and fast-paced environment
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718