Devialet is a French company founded in 2007 which quickly became the world leader in high-end amplifiers and the most awarded start-up in Audio history.
In 2015 we launched Phantom, the best-connected speaker on the market, recognized by industry specialists as a breakthrough in audio technology with over 50+ awards and patents.
From the groundbreaking design of Experts and Phantom to the artistic movement of our own robotized production line, we combine the art and technology to create remarkable and innovative products.
Along with our exceptional products, we also design disruptive audio listening experiences across the world. Our flagship stores in London, Singapore, Berlin, New York City, Hong Kong and, of course, Paris, ensure the global presence of our revolutionary technology.
Our goal is what unites and pushes our teams beyond the limits of possible. As we grow, our needs evolve every day and we are always looking for new talents to join our team.
- To ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Solicit customer feedback to understand their needs & the needs of the local community
- Be willing to consistently complement and update knowledge about our products and technology
- To build productive and trusting relationships with Clients and fellow team members
- To continuously build product knowledge and keep up to date with new product developments
- To meet and exceed management set sales targets
- To “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain team environment between associates
- To actively seek out Clients in store
- To cross sell products
- To be knowledgeable and aware of market trends and competitors
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is kept to company standards
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Keep tracks of all goods movement or sales and implement inventory on weekly basis.
- Educate or assist customers on set up and carry out occasional installations
- Keep track of competition and industry dynamics
- Positive attitude and passionate in developing a career
- Team player, energetic and self-motivated
- Experience in a customer-facing sales environment
- Proven ability to adapt style to suit customer needs
- Excellent understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop tools for more effective works or sales
- Ability to be able to up sell-through the product range
- Ability to be able to complete any other relevant duties as reasonably requested
- Commercially astute with a creative can-do approach, plenty of ideas and a great problem solver
- Ability to foresee and adapt to challenges
- Interest in Audio Industry and music would be an advantage
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718