From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution is ours.
Already retailing in premium locations globally with flagships (Central Paris, Westfield White City, New York, Hong-Kong) and stand-alone stores and concessions (Harrods, Selfridges, Bon Marché, FNAC, Singapore, Taiwan...) Devialet is constantly looking for the best talents to join our growing teams. The UK subsidiary, launched in February 2015, is after two Sales Associates to reinforce the team in West London.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who come from a broad dynamic background looking to be considered for a full-time Multi-site Sales Associate. You will combine an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products and our brand but most importantly you will show genuine passion and knowledge of the audio industry. You will provide a laudable experience to every customer whilst building a loyal clientele.
What we offer
Devialet offers an opportunity to work as part of a family within the most exciting Audio retailer worldwide, where new opportunities arise and exciting experiences are often had. Position includes a competitive salary with performance based bonuses and holiday scheme, where you will be given the opportunity to grow and achieve progression.
- Ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Ability to display strong knowledge of products
- Be willing to consistently complement and update knowledge about our products and technology
- Build productive, trusting and long term relationships with lients and fellow team members
- Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
- Meet and exceed management set sales targets
- To “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Be knowledgeable and aware of market trends and competitors
- Educate or assist customers on set up and carry out occasional installations
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the store
- Management of stocks, deliveries and shipments to clients (UK and global)
- Keep tracks of all goods movement or sales and implement inventory on weekly basis.
- Ability to ensure excellent quality of daily reporting to Head Office
- Ability to ensure impeccable and consistent store experience and client engagement in line with Devialet standards
Passion for sound, music and technology
Positive attitude and passionate in developing a career
Team player, energetic and self-motivated
Customer service mindset
Experience in a customer-facing sales environment
High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
Excellent understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Proactivity and ability to foresee and adapt to challenges
IT skills preferred
Mandarin and Arabic language are a big plus
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718