Devialet is a French company founded in 2007 which quickly became the world leader in high-end amplifiers and the most awarded start-up in Audio history.
In 2015 we launched Phantom, the best-connected speaker on the market, recognized by industry specialists as a breakthrough in audio technology with over 50+ awards and patents.
From the ground-breaking design of Experts and Phantom to the artistic movement of our own robotized production line, we combine the art and technology to create remarkable and innovative products.
Along with our exceptional products, we also design disruptive audio listening experiences across the world. Our flagship stores in London, Singapore, Berlin, New York City, Hong Kong and, of course, Paris, ensure the global presence of our revolutionary technology.
Our goal is what unites and pushes our teams beyond the limits of possible. As we grow, our needs evolve every day and we are always looking for new talents to join our team.
- Lead the team to achieve sales target set for store and individuals
- Motivate staff and enhance team morale
- Run all day-to-day operations
- Manage daily store operational tasks and maintain store image and merchandising always up to brand standard
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
- Propose sales and marketing initiatives that will help boost store business
- Work closely with all departments: Customer Support, HR, Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure corporate guidelines and procedures are adhered to within the team at the store
- Be on top of product innovations during training sessions in Paris and then frequently conduct in-store training sessions with sales associates
- Report traffic information, client typology, efficiency of the commercial pitch and the processes to optimize the staff presence at the store
- Monitor stock and sales performance with the different stores and points of sales you will work at, so as to avoid out-of-stock
- Assist on new store openings within or across regions
- Accomplish other tasks or achieve other KPIs as assigned by the company
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years work experiences in luxury retail or relevant industry
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Leadership qualities with high ambitions
- Autonomy, Problem-solving abilities, and entrepreneurial drive are essential
- Excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Well-spoken, strong presentation and communication skills required
- Training, Workforce Management experience is a plus
- High energy to cope with a versatile and fast-paced environment
- Ability to represent the brand
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718