IT Help Desk and Installation Service Technician
DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions is hiring for an IT help desk and installation service technician in our home office in Checotah, OK!
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance, support, and solutions for end-users and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Managing and prioritizing support issues and requests via a support ticket system.
- Normal IT related IT Help Desk items (Printers, Network connection, OS issues)
- PMS related trouble and settings
- Changes to system options or gathering information as requested by the Clinic Managers
- Communicating support ticket status, estimated completion time, and resolution steps to end-users.
- Must be personable and communicate well with the manager and clinic team in regards to the ticket status, ETA, and what was done for future reference
- Resolving problems and setting up hardware and software related Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and POTS or VoIP phone equipment.
- Must be comfortable with basic Network, Wireless, and Phone setup along with localized wiring.
- Will also be communicating with the Service Providers for upcoming and existing locations and services
- Managing & Setting all phone preferences in various phone systems remotely as needed to help customize the User Experience per location.
- Installing computers, servers, networking equipment, NAS devices, phones, and peripheral devices in new locations.
- Setting up the local server rack & networking equipment. This includes the switch, firewall, and connecting the relevant patch cables between the Patch Panel and switch.
- Setup and joining all computers to the domain & setting all default applications correctly to the desired user.
- Install any necessary software
- Applying any known fixes not already applied to the latest system Image
- Managing back-end systems and resources
- Monitoring status of Onsite & Offsite backup systems.
- Monitoring status of Server systems & alerted issues.
- Upkeep with the DDS PCI Compliance standards and reviews
- Finding and establishing all Internet and Phone services as needed for upcoming locations
- Well versed in multiple facets of IT
- Friendly personality with strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Team Player
- Ability to multitask
- Experience on IT desk preferred
- Ability to periodically travel
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Positive team-centered environment