This is your opportunity to grow your career with the nation's largest network of implant providers.
At DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions we provide comprehensive general dentistry to adults 18 and older with a heavy volume of extractions, dentures, and implants. Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology, such as 3-D cone beam imaging and an innovative on-site lab. You will also be equipped with industry-leading live implant training and provided a generous compensation package.
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus
- Experienced general manager and on-site denture lab
- Malpractice insurance, 401k match, health insurance, licensure, and more
- Innovative live implant training and robust CE courses
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant focused practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service
- Working closely with our on-site lab to design dentures and partials for patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to patients, including removable, fixed, and implant services
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- Implant experience preferred
- Compassionate and caring provider with excellent chairside manners who loves being part of a team atmosphere
If you’re confident in your clinical abilities, have a passion for surgery, and love changing lives -it's time to join our dedicated team.