Customer Experience Practice Manager/Principal
POSITION: Customer experience practice – Manager/Principal
Based within our Customer Experience Practice inside the Management Consulting business line, this position will report directly to the Partner and Head of the Customer Experience Practice. You will lead Customer Experience transformation topics within the organization, helping drive business development activities across the region, acting as a Subject Matter Expert in Customer Experience related consulting projects, and driving the buildup of relevant Customer Experience transformation know-how and intellectual capital.
- Lead Customer Experience business development activities in a region together with account partners
- Jointly build the region’s account management strategy in Customer Experience transformation related topics with the support of the Partner group
- Support multiple project teams in ensuring successful project delivery in the Customer Experience area
- Lead teams of more junior consultants and co-lead client accounts in the Customer Experience area together with account partners
- Help structure the project’s approach by drawing on past experience
- Support the Managers in developing original frameworks, hypothesis and ideas for data gathering
- Ensure the quality of the Customer Experience project takeaways and recommendations
- Present entire documents on Customer Experience topics to C-levels client audiences
- Manage and lead client meetings and Customer Experience related content discussions
- Build and maintain strong client relationships in the Customer Experience area
- Drive Intellectual Capital creation in Customer Experience Practice
- Management consultant from top consultancy firm with strong focus on customer experience strategy and transformation, including digital customer experience and omni-channel.
- The ideal candidate balances strategic thinking and customer experience strategy execution experience (transformation program management, capabilities building).
- Prior experience working in a corporate with a customer experience role is a plus.
Experience to include:
- Customer experience analytics and measurement (VoC metrics as well as UX metrics)
- Analysis of customer activity data, feedback and metrics to identify main customer pain points and address them
- Journey redesign applying design thinking approach and co-development with customers
- Operational execution of new journeys design, including processes redesign and adjustments in service operations
- Customer experience unit design and set-up, team capabilities build-up
- Customer centricity change management, cultural / organizational shift, employee engagement
- Customer engagement across digital and offline channels
- Online sales (e-commerce) and omni-channel sales strategy, execution and acceleration
WHY DELTA PARTNERS?
You will be working with industry leaders on some of the most challenging projects within the rapidly transforming TMT industry. Our global footprint of ofﬁces in key hubs around the world offers you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be in an intellectually stimulating environment and learn to work in a collaborating manner. Learn more about a career at Delta Partners.