Salesforce Tech Lead (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Salesforce Tech Lead (f/m/d) to join our Global Salesforce Team in Dubai. Join us to build an inhouse Salesforce ecosystem within Delivery Hero and our global entities. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. So, we can create a dynamic but stable global Salesforce architecture that is adaptable to the local needs.
- Mentor and coach developers to build solutions that deliver desired outcomes
- Create and maintain architectural best practices, addressing Salesforce application, data and integration in the context of e-commerce and Online Delivery business processes
- Ensure solutions are secure, scalable, reusable, resilient, and performant
- Provide estimates for cost and effort and assist in validation of business cases
- Define priorities to refactor solutions and reduce technical debt
- Monitor progress and provide regular, transparent communication to stakeholders
- Manage interdependencies between internal and external teams and service providers
Your heroic skills:
- Expert knowledge level on Salesforce Sales, Marketing, Service, Community, Collaboration and Lightning components
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with best practices, existing and emerging salesforce product features, architectural and systems engineering industry trends
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Define coding standards and implement code reviews to ensure quality
- Experience with distributed source control systems (GitHub), continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD) tools
- Experience with software quality assurance processes and automated testing
- Experience with short release cycles and the full software lifecycle
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and product management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
We offer you:
- Diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- Modern office with a beautiful view.
- Great career opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- An English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella.
- Team events and company events.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!