Enterprise Sales Manager - Northeast Territory
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
The Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM) will develop, drive and own all sales activities associated with Enterprise Accounts (2000+ employees) for the Northeast territory of the United States. At a very competitive Base & OTE, Deem is a place to be a part of something special in Travel Management and AI solutions.You will be responsible for pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership. You should have an understanding of the competitive marketplace and product set and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. Working in conjunction with our Business Development & Strategy team, you will sell Deem's Travel and Expense Management solutions. Your success will also be dependent on the ability to work independently, have an aggressive approach to driving revenue, and a mastery of complex sales processes. A strong background in Enterprise Account and ERP solutions sales is essential, strategically focused on the office of Finance and Procurement.
• Identify and qualify new business and sales opportunities.
• Prospect and drive new business opportunities.
• Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition both virtually and in-person.
• Present value-based ROI using business metrics and compelling business justification.
• Excel in a team environment with a passion to succeed and commitment to the customer.
• Represents Deem at trade shows and meetings to sell products.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years Enterprise sales experience preferred.
• Results driven and a history of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel and expense arena; an understanding of the Enterprise segment, office of the CFO and global travel landscape is a must.
• SaaS background preferred.
• Demonstrated full cycle sales expertise from prospecting to close.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Excellent collaboration abilities.
• Possess a solid executive presence.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.