Sales Operations Manager
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
The Sales Operations Manager will be a sales support role and will be fulfilling many needs across the sales organization. You will be working with VP Sales, remote sales reps, channel managers, and other areas of company to meet a variety of needs. Must know how to balance multiple ongoing and short-term projects and be able to complete without direct supervision. This is a critical role in the operation of the sales group.
- Work on deal structuring and profitability analysis with the Sales teams and partner with Finance and Marketing on Pricing Committee decisions.
- Prepare weekly Executive Staff reports and quarterly reporting packages.
- Represent the Sales, Support, and Demand Generation organizations during the annual operating planning process.
- Drive the weekly bookings and pipeline forecast process for the Sales organization.
- Ensure the accuracy of salesforce.com and increase functionality to improve sales process and usage of salesforce.com.
- Work cross-functionally to integrate different business units and support resources into the Field Operations group.
- Coordinate training and on boarding process for new salespeople including events like sales kickoffs.
- Develop sales compensation plans and track performance against plan as well as oversee payment of commissions.
- Conduct territory analysis to define and maintain territory assignments
- Assist in the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals and maintain response library
- Bachelors Degree.
- Sales Operations experience with high growth firm.
- Superior analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgement and ability to communicate and influence with a senior management team.
- Ability to manage and mentor direct and cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in high-tech companies.
- Preference to experience and knowledge in the Travel, Expense, or Procurement industries
- Extensive experience in sales enablement technologies such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, SalesLoft, and ZoomInfo
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint