Enterprise Sales Manager - Ohio Valley Territory
Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
The Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM) will develop, drive and own all sales activities associated with Enterprise Accounts (2000+ employees) for the Ohio Valley territory of the United States. At a very competitive Base & OTE, DEEM is a place to be a part of something special in Travel Management and AI solutions.You will be responsible for pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership. You should have an understanding of the competitive marketplace and product set and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. Working in conjunction with our Business Development & Strategy team, you will sell Deem's Travel and Expense Management solutions. Your success will also be dependent on the ability to work independently, have an aggressive approach to driving revenue, and a mastery of complex sales processes. A strong background in Enterprise Account and ERP solutions sales is essential, strategically focused on the office of Finance and Procurement.
• Identify and qualify new business and sales opportunities.
• Prospect and drive new business opportunities.
• Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition both virtually and in-person.
• Present value-based ROI using business metrics and compelling business justification.
• Excel in a team environment with a passion to succeed and commitment to the customer.
• Represents Deem at trade shows and meetings to sell products.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years Enterprise sales experience preferred.
• Results driven and a history of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel and expense arena; an understanding of the Enterprise segment, office of the CFO and global travel landscape is a must.
• SaaS background preferred.
• Demonstrated full cycle sales expertise from prospecting to close.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Excellent collaboration abilities.
• Possess a solid executive presence.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.