At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
- Software Engineer should be able to drive analytically & creatively in a fast-paced environment, efficiently handle multiple tasks, and enjoy learning new tools and technologies
- Participate in activities related to the design, implementation, and delivery of Deem’s products.
- Work closely with other developers and QA to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Software Engineer would be expected to work on Product development in SOA environment, with ability to work independently on a module/feature if needed.
- Must be able to independently code and Unit test, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver features.
- Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality
- E. / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent qualification in technical discipline
- Should have 2-5 years of Industry experience developing application in Enterprise Java.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, comfortable in developing and consuming SOAP/RESTful web services
- Must be strong in Java/JEE, with experience on messaging (JMS)
- Must have a good grasp of Java, XML, JDBC, JSP and Servlets, SQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in working with web servers
- Experience with Linux based development Environment.