- Software Engineer should be able to drive analytically & creatively in a fast-paced environment, efficiently handle multiple tasks, and enjoy learning new tools and technologies
- Participate in activities related to the design, implementation, and delivery of Deem’s products.
- Work closely with other developers and QA to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Software Engineer would be expected to work on Product development in SOA environment, with ability to work independently on a module/feature if needed.
- Must be able to independently code and Unit test, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver features.
- Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality
- E. / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent qualification in technical discipline
- Should have 2-5 years of Industry experience developing application in Enterprise Java.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, comfortable in developing and consuming SOAP/RESTful web services
- Must be strong in Java/JEE, with experience on messaging (JMS)
- Must have a good grasp of Java, XML, JDBC, JSP and Servlets, SQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in working with web servers
- Experience with Linux based development Environment.