Senior Solutions Consultant
Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
The Senior Solutions Consultant will work with prospective clients to articulate how Deem can present solutions to their business problems.
- Work with the Sales Directors to contribute in the qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies, and technical approaches.
- Lead technical meetings with prospects/customers to gather requirements to inform presentations and demonstrations.
- Develop and present customized demonstrations to prospective customers based on general, as well as specific, use case scenarios.
- Interact with high-profile prospects on a daily basis
- Participate in the creation Business Requirements documents
- Maintain the demo environment to very high standards
- Be a liaison with product development to provide feedback for future releases
- Assist the Sales Directors in responding to RFP's and answering ad-hoc questions
- Contribute to the maintenance of the RFP database
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by Sales Management
- Have the ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems across our solution set
- Possess excellent client-facing skills and experience in dealing with client and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level executives
- Understand web technologies
- Have an understanding of integration strategies between web applications and ERP’s
- Have solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Work under timeline pressure and multi-task as required to ensure successful deliverables
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking
- Travel domestically (approximately 50%)
- Must have experience in Travel and Expense Software Management
- Minimum of 7 years in Solution Consulting/Sales Engineering or other relevant experience
- Be able to articulate Travel & Expense value messages and understand the competitive landscape of Travel OBT
- Experience working at or with TMCs (Travel Management Companies), Concur, GetThere, Egencia, and major Expense solutions like Concur, ChromeRiver, Coupa, Expensify, Certify, Infor XM, or other.