Senior iOS developer
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
Deem is building a team that follows XP and scrum process to deliver the next generation iOS application from scratch. We are looking for candidates with a passion for creating high-quality iOS applications that are well tested. We are looking for smart, innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building a high-performance app. You should have great problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable with fast-paced design, development and deployment working in an agile environment.
- 5-7 years iOS development experience
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience, in the field of software engineering
- Knowledge of Swift is a must
- Knowledge of iOS development and release cycle is a must
- Knowledge of and comfortable using TDD
- Knowledge of using Xcode is a must
- Knowledge of using or implementing design patterns like MVVM, Coordinator
- Knowledge of Apple Standard library or framework like UIKit, Foundation
- Knowledge of Scrum process and worked in a scrum team before
- Knowledge of mob programming or worked in mob programming before is a plus
- Knowledge of ATDD/Spec by example is a plus
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) is a plus
- Knowledge of package module into Framework for reusability is a plus