Executive Assistant to CEO
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
The Executive Assistant (EA) at Deem will support our CEO. Deem seeks a talented EA who is an energetic self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-moving, collaborative environment. The position requires initiative, impeccable attention to detail, superb communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Manage and prioritize the CEO’s calendar, schedules, and communications
- Arrange travel schedules that can quickly change and need adjustment.
- Organize meetings, entertainment and events
- Provide assistance with interactions with the Deem Board of Directors as well as their executive assistants based in St. Louis.
- Assist CEO in determining priorities and strategic items
- Handle highly confidential information with tact and political savvy
- Review incoming correspondence with the ability to make independent decisions regarding levels of priority
- Screen emails, compose correspondence and proofread outgoing communication
- Liaison with senior management and other company executives as well as to Enterprise Holdings Inc. team members
- Collect and prepare information for meetings and presentations
- Develop process and systems for organizing executive staff meetings, one on ones and important operational processes in the company
- Special projects as needed including trade show support, events organization and working with our marketing and sales teams.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in an administrative role
- 5+ years of experience supporting the CEO
- Reputation for professionalism, competence, high level of interpersonal and time management skills
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient, work independently, make educated decisions and follow through
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to foster interaction with all levels within and outside the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations as well as exercise considerable discretion and independent judgment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands with deadline pressures and minimal guidance
- Excellent organization skills and immaculate attention to detail
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Notary public certification highly desirable
- Highly proficient in Office Suite, calendaring, Google Docs and a videoconferencing application (Zoom preferred)
- Able to travel to other office locations in the Bay area 20% of the time