Western Region Sales Manager
Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
The Western Region Sales Manager will produce incremental revenue through outbound sales calls and inbound leads to regional companies to meet sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience with pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development while working in collaboration with marketing and leadership. You will understand the competitive marketplace and product-set, and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. You are able to work independently, have an aggressive approach to driving revenue and be well versed in complex sales processes.
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota
- Developing and qualifying leads
- Phone prospecting and setting up appointments
- Obtaining detailed assessment of customer needs and business objectives
- Cultivating and developing relationships with distribution partners
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled
- Preparing and presenting sales proposals
- Performing product demonstrations
- Promoting services through conventions, trade shows, public relations, etc.
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing
- Identifying up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of Deem’s solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients
- Maintains wide breadth of technical, sales, and business knowledge regarding product capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years sales experience preferably in B2B, Software / Internet Industry
- Confident and commanding understanding of SAAS solutions
- Prior knowledge of Travel solutions preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of success in selling to small and medium sized companies
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with peers as well as executive level management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to work from home