At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible designing and defining industry-leading solutions. You will be working with customers, product management, sales, marketing and support to define new features and products. We are looking for a driven, highly organized and analytical Business Analyst that can help us to build our next generation customer experience. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future success of Deem.
- Facilitate process to capture and document business requirements. Analyze requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; write specifications.
- Eliciting requirements with business owner, requirements organization, translating and simplifying requirements, communication.
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications (process / workflows / user interface).
- Develop an understanding of the data sources used in our business to explain limitations and propose viable solutions based on the requirements
- Perform data analysis, discover and present insights to leadership on core business questions
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assisting with the development of business cases.
- CBAP Certification desired
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a BA role.
- Proven history of working in a technology company
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience with Sabre, Travelport, Apollo.