Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible designing and defining industry-leading solutions. You will be working with customers, product management, sales, marketing and support to define new features and products. We are looking for a driven, highly organized and analytical Business Analyst that can help us to build our next generation customer experience. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future success of Deem.
- Facilitate process to capture and document business requirements. Analyze requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; write specifications.
- Eliciting requirements with business owner, requirements organization, translating and simplifying requirements, communication.
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications (process / workflows / user interface).
- Develop an understanding of the data sources used in our business to explain limitations and propose viable solutions based on the requirements
- Perform data analysis, discover and present insights to leadership on core business questions
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assisting with the development of business cases.
- CBAP Certification desired
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a BA role.
- Proven history of working in a technology company
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience with Sabre, Travelport, Apollo.