Sales Enablement Manager
Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
Please note that a cover letter is required to be considered for this role.
About the role
Deem is experiencing a rapid, high rate of growth. It is critical to the business that we continue to build sales productivity and velocity. In order to ensure success, this requires ownership of tools, processes, and enablement programs that will drive rapid, consistent, and scalable programs (I.e.: Onboarding, continuing education, accreditations, events, etc.). This requires an individual with innate technology rigor, strong organizational skills, and the ability to build an enablement/delivery function that will scale to accommodate the needs of Deem as it grows through geographic and product expansion.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the sales enablement efforts, with a strategic focus on the design, development, implementation and delivery of all enablement activities, tools, processes, programs, and accreditations, globally.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Partner with Executive Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company, conduct on-going needs assessments, and roll-out targeted programs in coordination with the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Operations Leadership teams.
- Translate business needs into sales training products and programs. Consistently enhance and update the current training programs and products.
- Oversee the preparation of sales training products and programs such as classes, workshops, learning modules, and other job aids and materials for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of the accreditations globally.
Skills you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience of sales enablement or sales training developing program experience and delivery of projects
- Experience with onboarding pre-sales and sales teams
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with marketing practices and product implementations
- Experience with Salesforce a must
- Experience with Showpad a plus
- Proven project and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus
- Extremely results-oriented
- Creative and collaborative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and multi-task
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Demonstrated success collaborating with multiple internal and external constituencies
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the travel industry
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks and fruit
- A team who enjoys having fun, is supportive and invested in your growth and development