Senior Software Engineer
- The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the specification, design and creation of new software products and the maintenance and enhancement of our existing product line
- Participate in activities related to the design, implementation, and delivery of Business Solutions. Assist in preparing accurate estimates for software development work.
- Work closely with other developers and QA to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Must have ability to work on complete product development lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, development, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to independently design, code and test, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver features.
- Ability to work independently and communicate/collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining the vision of the software product to ensure design decisions factor into the long-term goals for the product while balancing the concerns for time to market, product quality, and end customer satisfaction
- Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality
- E. / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent qualification in technical discipline
- 6+ years of multi-tier distributed software application development, of which at least 3 years of hard-core design experience and strong development background
- Must be strong in Java/JEE, with experience on messaging (JMS)
- Experienced with Spring Framework, Service Oriented Architecture and Agile methodologies.
- Strong experience in developing and consuming RESTful Web Services with XML and JSON.
- Desirable to have experience in Development/Support of Integration solutions and good understanding of SOA lifecycle.
- Desirable experience with Docker and Git.
- Have strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle RDBMS, working knowledge of noSQL databases.
- Experience in working with weblogic, Tomcat and web servers like Apache
- Experience with Linux based development Environment.