Senior Mobile QA Automation Engineer
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
Be one of the first engineers to join Deem’s Innovation Center in Dublin, Ireland! Deem’s newest Innovation Center is focused on transforming the future of travel for companies and their business travelers around the world. Deem’s team of elite engineers is dedicated to improving the traveler experience with product and feature innovations, and extending our simple, reliable and robust technical architecture.
If you are looking for an opportunity to design simple, scalable, easy-to-maintain solutions for complex problems and deliver world-class software in an innovative, fun and friendly environment, you’ve found the perfect place! We are seeking Senior Mobile QA Automation Engineers who thrive in an agile environment, can successfully partner with small, cross-functional teams, and who want to be empowered to make a difference to their team, to our company and to corporate travel managers and travelers everywhere.
- Play a critical role as a principal stakeholder throughout the product development lifecycle ensuring all code is testable (and tested)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, QA, and DevOps, both onsite and remote to deliver scalable solutions
- Establish test plans and acceptance criteria for all features
- Design, develop and implement quality assurance processes & testing strategies, along with necessary frameworks and methodologies
- Coordinate manual and automated testing as well as perform exploratory testing across the company's web & mobile applications
- Own the regression testing process and work with key testing partners to ensure a high degree of confidence prior to each release
- Make go/no-go release decisions and be actively involved in the release process
- Track defects and help their resolution through active participation in backlog grooming
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations and work on continuously applying those to existing and new software solutions
- 6+ years of strong experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer and/or a QA Lead
- Someone deeply satisfied by breaking software and then helping to rebuild it
- Understanding of microservices design patterns and service-oriented-architecture
- Exceptional manual and automated testing skills
- Background in Travel with understanding of booking tools & processes highly desirable
- Deep understanding of QA best practices throughout the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the DevOps philosophy and working with continuous integration services & techniques
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and performing testing, including regression testing
- Familiarity with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services, Selenium, Appium, Git, XCUITest
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field