Sales Development Representative
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
The Sales Development Representative will drive sales and be responsible for pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership. You will leverage your understanding of the competitive marketplace and product set, and continuously communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements. Working in conjunction with our Business Development and Strategy team, you will pitch Deem's Travel and Expense Management solutions. Your success will be influenced by your ability to work independently, have an aggressive approach to driving revenue, and a mastery of complex sales processes.
- Identify and qualify new business and sales opportunities
- Prospect and drive new business opportunities
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition
- Present value-based ROI using business metrics and compelling business justification
- Excel in a team environment with a passion to succeed and commitment to the customer
- Represent Deem at trade shows and meetings to sell products.
- 1+ years of cold calling experience is required
- Results driven and a history of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel and expense arena; an understanding of the Enterprise segment, office of the CFO and global travel landscape is a plus
- SaaS background preferred
- Ability to participate in the full cycle sales experience from prospecting to close
- Excellent collaboration abilities
- Possess a solid executive presence
- This position is on-site in San Jose and 100% of the work is to be done on-site