Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, an office in Bangalore, India, and is establishing an office in Dublin, Ireland. Be one of the first to join the team!
The product management team at Deem is responsible for assessing customer and market needs, designing industry-leading solutions, driving features from concept to release, and working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure successful product adoption. We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a track record of setting milestones and consistently delivering against them to drive the execution for Deem Travel roadmap. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future success of Deem.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. This position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional project management skills.
- Serve as the ambassador for the client experience.
- Assess customer needs.
- Evaluate competitors.
- Develop product documentation including user stories, requirements, wireframes, process flows, etc.
- Incorporate customer feedback in new product enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross functional team on the development of new features.
- Work with the engineering team on strategy and launch of new capabilities.
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor management issues.
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools.
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in product management
- 3+ years experience in a software engineering or engineering related role
- Understanding of agile project management principles (Scrum)
- Background in travel with deep understanding of booking tools and processes
- Proven history of working in a technology company
- Proven history of collaborating with technical teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience with data analysis