At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more done. That’s why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into the world’s largest travel management companies and expense providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin, Ireland.
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
- Perform design, development and maintenance of manual and automated tests for verification of the Rearden Platform
- Drive Testability Requirements and Process Changes as necessary to achieve quality goals
- Interact with QA, Engineering and Products teams to review specifications and develop comprehensive test plans
- Identify Test Strategy Tests to validate new features
- Identify QA and testing issues and generate solutions for process improvement.
- Report defects and follow-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Provide timely status updates and assist the team in making decisions about release readiness
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers, Project Managers, Software Developers, DBAs, and Operations staff as required