Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, has an office in Bangalore, India, and is establishing an office in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible designing and defining industry-leading solutions. You will be working with customers, product management, sales, marketing and support to define new features and products. We are looking for a driven, highly organized and analytical Scrum Master that can help us to build our next generation customer experience. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future success of Deem.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Removes blockers or impediments that hinder project progress
- Monitoring the progress of the sprint
- Helps team estimate and increase velocity
- Guiding the development teams on self-organization.
- Coaches the product owner
- Promotes continuous communication
- Facilitates sprint planning and other scrum meetings
- Monitors and helps improve team dynamics
- Lends support to whatever part of the project needs assistance at a certain time
- Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity. Achieve pace that allows the development teams to reliably and consistently deliver.
- Providing all support to the team whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience running multiple scrum teams simultaneously (2-3 teams).
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2-3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Go, Java, React).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner is highly desirable.
- Experience leading delivering initiatives using device responsive & web services projects technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field