Senior QA Engineer
- Perform design, development and maintenance of manual and automated tests for verification of the Rearden Platform
- Drive Testability Requirements and Process Changes as necessary to achieve quality goals
- Interact with QA, Engineering and Products teams to review specifications and develop comprehensive test plans
- Identify Test Strategy Tests to validate new features
- Identify QA and testing issues and generate solutions for process improvement.
- Report defects and follow-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Provide timely status updates and assist the team in making decisions about release readiness
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers, Project Managers, Software Developers, DBAs, and Operations staff as required
Education & Skill Set
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and 5+ years of experience in distributed operating systems (Windows/Linux/Solaris). This experience must include Experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web-based applications.
- Experience in SQL and SOA.
- Good knowledge in Selenium Automation
- Automated test tools know-how
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Mobile Testing will be an added advantage